Centro de Astrobiología (CAB, CSIC-INTA) is offering a position within the María de Maeztu Excellence Program “Assesing the feasibility of life as a universal phenomenon through planetary exploration”, to work on communications tasks for the activity C3 life.
Title: «Support to the scientific dissemination of the MdM project (Activity «C3: Life»)».
Type: Tit. Superior ATP, temporary.
- Adapting a web portal to channel the activities of «Culture with a C for Cosmos (C3 ): Life». Preparation of material for this portal and frequent updating throughout the duration of the contract.
- Drafting and sending press releases and preparation of other materials for the dissemination of «C3 Vida», media relations and coordination with press offices or press staff of the institutions involved (INTA, CSIC, CAB, etc.).
- Coordination of the reception, organisation of the material sent by the participants of the public in «C3 Vida».
- Acting as a contact person to inform the general public about practical issues and about «C3 Vida».
- Support to the «C3 Vida» coordinators in the selection of contributions sent by the general public and for the planning of dissemination activities within the framework of this activity.
- Monitoring of «C3 Vida» media appearances through frequent digital media tracking.
- Organisation of meetings related to «C3 Vida».
- Continuous dissemination of activity on social networks.
Duration: until 30 June 2022
Location: CAB Torrejón de Ardoz (Madrid)
More information: Montserrat Villar Martín
The deadline for sending applications is 22 September, 2021.
Call and applications: https://www.inta.es/INTA/es/bolsa-de-empleo/oportunidad_1631083042388