Addressees and general conditions of use of the portal www.cab.inta-csic.es
The Internet domain www.cab.inta-csic.es is owned by Centro de Astrobiología (CAB, CSIC-INTA)(hereinafter CAB), located at carretera de Torrejón a Ajalvir, km 3,2 – 28850 Madrid – Spain.
The official CAB portal on the Internet is www.cab.inta-csic.es. Through this website, you can access the information produced by the different departments of the centre.
General conditions of use of the portal www.inta.es
The CAB informs you that access to and use of the website www.cab.inta-csic.es and all subdomains and directories included therein (hereinafter jointly referred to as the Portal), as well as the services or content that may be obtained through it, are subject to the terms detailed in this Legal Notice, notwithstanding that access to any of these services or content may require the acceptance of additional General Conditions.
Therefore, if you do not agree with the considerations detailed in this Legal Notice, please do not use the Portal, as any use you make of it or of the services and contents included in it will imply your acceptance of the legal terms set out in this text.
CAB reserves the right to make changes to the Portal without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add or delete the contents of the Portal or its design. The contents and services offered in the Portal are updated periodically. Due to the fact that the updating of information is not immediate, we suggest that you always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services and contents presented. Likewise, the terms and conditions contained that are included in this Notice may vary, so we invite you to review these terms when you visit the Portal again.
CAB shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from the use of the tools and information contained in www.cab.inta-csic.es in relation to the adoption of decisions on the initiation, development or outcome of administrative procedures, if any. Such decisions must be contrasted in the competent centers, agencies or dependencies. In any case, the information and contents of this website may not be alleged in contradictory processes with the Public Administration, assuming no responsibility for any discrepancies that may exist between the printed documents of the competent Administration and the electronic publication on these pages.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Both the design of the Portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, brands, and other distinctive signs that appear on it, belong to the CAB or collaborating entities and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, the images, logos, etc. contained in the CAB server are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The information available on this website, unless expressly indicated otherwise, is susceptible to reuse; Its total or partial reproduction, modification, distribution and communication is authorized, for commercial and non-commercial uses, subject to the following conditions:
• The distortion of the information content is prohibited under any circumstance.
• The user is obliged to cite the source of the documents subject to reuse.
• The user is obliged to mention the date of the last update of the documents subject to reuse.
• CAB declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that this site could be violating your rights, please contact CAB at the following e-mail address: divulgación@cab.inta-csic.es.
Links or hyperlinks
CAB provides you with access to other websites that we believe may be of interest to you. The purpose of these links is only to make it easier for you to find the resources that may be of interest to you on the Internet. However, it does not own these sites, nor does it review their content, and therefore cannot be held responsible for them, for the functioning of the linked site or for any damage that may arise from accessing or using them.
Users who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and that of the CAB must take into account the following:
• The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations between the CAB and the owner of the Web page, nor the acceptance and approval by the CAB of its contents or services. Therefore, it will not be declared or implied that the CAB has expressly authorized the hyperlink, nor that it has supervised or assumed responsibility for the content and services offered or made available on said Web page.
• CAB is not responsible, in any way, nor does it guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes under his sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that could be derived from accessing the web page of the hyperlink.
• The Web page in which the hyperlink is established may not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the CAB, except those signs that are part of the hyperlink itself.
• The Web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to the rights of third parties.
The CAB expressly prohibits framing or the use by third parties of any other mechanism that alters the design, original configuration or content of its Portal.
The collection and automated processing of personal data provided by users of the www.cab.inta-csic.es portal is aimed at the management, provision, expansion and improvement of the services requested at any time by the user and the monitoring of queries raised by users or participation in bookings for significant events.The data collected will be deleted as soon as the activity, query or matter for which they were collected ends.
In accordance with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and in accordance with current Spanish legislation, the CAB undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and the duty to treat them confidentially after carrying out the corresponding risk analyses, in particular, in accordance with the First Additional Provision of the LOPDGDD, the corresponding security measures provided for in the National Security Scheme necessary to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, portability and opposition of the same under the terms established in the aforementioned current legislation by writing to the Data Protection Delegate of the Ministry of Defence (DPD), who was appointed by Ministerial Order 28/2018, of 24 May, or by contacting the DPD at the following address: DPD@mde.es. If you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority www.agpd.es.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any matter related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise when visiting the Portal or using the services that may be offered therein, the CAB and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of the User’s domicile, provided that the User is located in Spanish territory.
This website is translated into English. The content of the portal is translated at different levels of depth, at least at level 2.
It should be noted that in general there may be a discrepancy between the Spanish version and the English version as a result of the translation process.
The Centro de Astrobiología informs about the use of the Google Analytics tool on this website for statistical purposes only.